Signs You May Need Replacement or Roof Repair in St. Clair County, Sanilac County and the surrounding areas
Many serious roofing problems can be avoided if you know where to look when the issue starts. Here at Precision Roofing & Construction Inc, we want your roof to last as long as possible. That’s why we offer maintenance, inspection and repair whenever we can. We are also here when the problem can’t be fixed and roof replacement is your only option.
Maintenance and Repair May Save You Money
While we are here to maintain and repair your roof whenever it’s an option, we encourage homeowners to watch for several signs that a roof may need to be replaced. If you notice any of the following signs, it’s time to call a professional to protect your home or business.
- Daylight – if daylight is coming in through your roofing boards, or there is a spongy or bouncy feel to the boards when you walk on them, it may be time to replace your roof.
- Missing shingles in valley areas – if you notice missing shingles in the valleys of your roof, this is a definitive sign that your roof should be replaced.
- Curling, buckling shingles – watch where the sunlight hits the slopes of the roof to determine it the shingles are missing granules or curling over time.
- Age – while most roofs have a 20 year lifespan, it depends on the type of roof and the area you live in. If your roof is older than 20 years, give us a call.
- Missing shingles – inspect shingle tabs to ensure that they are all intact. If any are broken or missing, you should call a professional.
We do our best to offer roof repair in St. Clair County, Sanilac County and the surrounding areas whenever possible, but we strive to be honest and transparent with you about when your roof should be replaced.
Service You Can Rely On
As you search through the list of roofing companies in St. Clair County, Sanilac County and the surrounding areas, remember our vow to provide you with great customer service, quality work and affordable prices. Call us today at (810) 987-3508 to schedule a consultation.